For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Monday, June 20, 2016

Edwards Hand


01 Magic Car
02 Banjo Pier
03 Characters No. 1
04 Close My Eyes
05 Encounter
06 Orange Peel
07 Sheriff Myras Lincoln
08 Days Of Our Life
09 Stranded
10 Death Of A Man
11 Friday Hill
12 If I Thought You'd Ever Change Your Mind
13 House Of Cards
14 Sing Along With The Singer
15 Episodes, Being The First Part
16 Revolution's Death Man
17 Hello America
18 US Flag
19 Winter

Edwards Hand (formerly known as Picadilly Line) was a musical group formed by Englishmen Rod Edwards (keyboards and vocals) and Roger Hand (acoustic guitar and vocals).

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys, I would like to know if you would consider exchanging links with my blog: http://www.rockandrollarchives.net/

    If yes please leave a comment there and I'll add your great blog to our list asap :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete