For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Friday, August 16, 2013

The Alan Parsons Project


 

01 Where's the Walrus
02 I Robot
03 Apollo
04 To One In Paradise
05 Siren Song
06 Wine From The Water
07 Ignorance Is Bliss
08 Far Ago and Long Away
09 Destiny
10 Dreamscape
11 The Turn Of A Friendly Card (Part One)
12 Cloudbreak
13 The Turn Of A Friendly Card (Part Two)
14 The Cask Of Amontillado
15 Press Rewind
16 Can't Look Down
17 Some Other Time

I've always challenged the concept that everything has a cause by lying comatose and not getting up in the morning and wait for what might happen if I don't participate in this thing called life. And, it's always that the first thing I perceive is a furious voice that of a woman's...

2 comments:

  1. Your efforts are appreciated. Unfortunately, not monetarily at this time.
    DW

    ReplyDelete