For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Guru Guru

GURU GURU - 13 afternoon























Part 1
01 The Story of Life
02 Stone In
03 Globetrotter
04 Wah Wah
05 Oxymoron
06 Round Dance
07 Baby Cake Walk
08 Wunder
09 Girl Call
10 Dance of the Flames
11 It's Your Turn

Guru Guru is a German Krautrock band formed in 1968 as The Guru Guru Groove by Mani Neumeier (drums), Uli Trepte (bass) and Eddy Naegeli (guitar) later replaced by American Jim Kennedy (guitar). In time for their debut in 1970, Ax Genrich had replaced Kennedy to solidify the classic Guru Guru line up.
- Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. A pleasant surprise. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in the middle of Germany and Guru Guru are coming from a town very near to my home. When I was young I was only interested in english and american bands. (the only exception was was the band 'Can') Now through your blog I come to learn what great psychedelic music Krautrock bands like Guru Guru, Faust and others were playing, Thank you for these great samplers,

    (Is it possible to re-upload Ash Ra Temple or Embryo?)

    Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete