For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

T.I.M.E. (Trust In Men Everywhere)



01 I'll Write a Song
02 Lazy Day Blues
03 I Can't Find It
04 Take Me Along
05 What Can It Be
06 Morning Come
07 Make Love To You
08 You Changed It All
09 What Would Life Be Without It
10 Love You, Cherish You
11 Preparation G
12 Tripping Into Sunshine
13 Flowers
14 I Really Love You
15 Leavin' My Home
16 Let The Colors Keep On
17 Label It Love
18 I Think You'd Cry
19 See Me As I Am
20 Make It Alright
21 Trust In Men Everywhere
22 Do You Feel It
23 Finders Keepers

T.I.M.E. - an acronym for Trust In Men Everywhere - are one of the great West Coast groups of the 1960s evolving from a San Diego act The Hard Times
Their early line-up featured Rudy Romero (vocals), Lee Keifer (vocals, guitar), Bill Richardson (lead guitar), Bob Morris (bass guitar) and Paul Wheatbread (drums). 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for always putting so much thought into these comps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I had their first album back in the day. As I remember a blue cover that had a plastic see-thru type thing. I'll be interesting to listen to this again to see if I remember anything. You make some great comps. The one by T.Rex was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete