For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Friday, February 11, 2011

Volume 8



The language of psychedelia featuring the superb "Black Fuzz".

01 UNFOLDING I've Got a Zebra, She Can Fly
02 THE FREAK SCENE The Subway Ride Thru Inner Space
03 McFADDEN'S PARACHUTE Black Fuzz
04 JULY Dandelion Seeds
05 FIFTY FOOT HOSE Red the Sign Post
06 FRESH BLUEBERRY PANCAKE Hassles
07 BOW STREET RUNNERS Steve's Jam
08 NOAH Why Should I Care
09 THE BUCKET I Can't Help Thinking About You
10 STONE CIRCUS Inside-Out Man
11 H.P. LOVECRAFT The Drifter
12 THE HUMAN ZOO Late to My Resurrection
13 LOBBY LLOYDE Evolution
14 THE STOOGES Down On The Street
15 LOCOMOTIVE Comin' Down (Love Song For The Dead Che)

3 comments:

  1. This is a great collection! I am honored to be part of it! Well done putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you to say that, is a milestone to this very young so-called blog. No wonder, this comp is getting more DLs than the rest of the volumes. You're a gift to the psych rock world, Darren. Many thanks, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Address from which they set no longer works. It can be set a new address.

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete