For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Volume 43



01 ANT TRIP CEREMONY Riverdawn
02 FATE Smoke & Stone
03 THE KOALA Nothing's Changed
04 PETE MORTICELLI Lost
05 ANDWELLA'S DREAM Shades Of Grey
06 TAYLES Funny Paper Sam
07 THE PRETTY THINGS Trust
08 TAGES It's In A Dream
09 KYLE Some Day
10 PARRISH & GURVITZ I've Got Time
11 BEN SIDRAN That Fine Day
12 NOAH Sleep Sleep
13 PLAIN JANE You Can't Make It Alone
14 WISHFUL THINKING Now
15 MICK STEVENS Runaround
16 HAMILTON STREET CAR Pleasant Street

4 comments:

  1. With regards the fading yellow 11 and 12 is available.Some great soft pop psych on these.If you want these I can upload them via sharebee for you and post the links on here.Bit busy at the mo with work but promise to do it when I get the chance.BIG beer festival where I live this weekend so have to get my prioritys right!Want to check first before posting as I know you have to be careful what you put on the blog!
    What has happened to volume 42 by the way?? Cheers Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary, it would be great if you have the time to share the latest FY albums. Vol. 42 received a copyright complaint which is a real bummer. I hope you DLed that but I will re-up it soon with no tracks listing. Fanks a lot... Cheers

    ReplyDelete