For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Volume 492




Walking along the river, I came across a lonely forlorn figure of a woman sitting on a fallen tree. And as she turned to me, her sad eyes looked wet and in many shades of red. I sat next to her and whispered in her ear, "Please don't be sad just because a song has ended, for at the end of it a new one begins."
She turned away burying her pretty face with those lovely hands trying her best to hide a smile.

01 HARPERS BIZARRE Jessie
02 DAMON Birds Fly So High
03 JUSTINE Back To Boulder
04 CLIFFORD T. WARD Leader
05 HARDIN & YORK I'm Lost
06 GILES, GILES & FRIPP Thursday Morning
07 KENSINGTON MARKET Half Closed Eyes
08 DOUG RANDLE One-Way Swimming
09 JOE WALSH Home
10 BLOSSOM TOES Love Is
11 IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY Bulgaria
12 FOOD Fountains of My Mind
13 GARY FARR Green
14 DUNCAN BROWNE Ninepence Worth of Walking
15 CARAVAN Surprise, Surprise

1 comment: