For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Aunt Mary



01 Stumblin' Stone
02 All My Sympathy For Lily
03 I Do And I Did
04 Playthings Of The Wind
05 Rome Wasn't Built In One Day
06 Come In
07 Candles of Heaven
08 What a lovely day
09 G Flat Road
10 Path Of Your Dream
11 Fire Of My Lifetime
12 Blowin' Tiffany
13 The Ball
14 Yes, By Now I've Reached The End
15 For All Eternity
16 Farewell My Friend, part 2


Aunt Mary was a Norwegian prog rock band from the 1970s.
They signed a recording contract with Polydor Records in Denmark, to facilitate the release of their first album in 1970. The group gradually moved towards progressive rock with the records Loaded in 1972 and Janus in 1973.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hajul Ellah
    Hope you are well.
    I am a long time fan of your Blog and enjoy your choices immensely. I have often left messages for you including my surprise at the few comments that are left for your expert and wonderful posts.
    That aside I was wondering if you would be so gracious as to include my blog on your Blog Of Interest list.
    My blog is found at https://butterboycompilations.blogspot.com/

    It would be an honor to be included here.

    ReplyDelete