For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Monday, April 29, 2019

Cat Stevens



01 Time
02 Fill My Eyes
03 The Boy With A Moon And Star On His Head
04 But I Might Die Tonight
05 Granny
06 The Wind
07 Where Do The Children Play
08 How Can I Tell You
09 Father And Son
10 Longer Boats
11 On The Road To Find Out
12 The Tramp
13 Child For A Day
14 Life
15 Sad Lisa
16 I Wish, I Wish
17 Lilywhite
18 Hard Headed Woman
19 Moonshadow
20 Into White
21 Wild World
22 Miles From Nowhere
23 Morning Has Broken

Yusuf Islam (born Steven Demetre Georgiou; 21 July 1948), commonly known by his stage name Cat Stevens, is a British singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. (Wikipedia)

9 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Cannot download.

    This Hint

    403 Forbidden
    nginx

    What can I do?

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is available, you might have a program in your computer that prevents Zippyshare.

      Delete
  2. It looks like, that ZIPPYSHARE is cancelled in any way. I have had the same problem on other sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found now a site, which tells, that only german users are forbidden for ZIPPYSHARE. Nobody knows the reason why, so here in GErmany we don´t have a chance to get that rarities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello 13 afternoon look here:

    Zippyshare is a popular one-click hoster for small files that can be easily exchanged there. But now it seems that Germany and Great Britain are no longer desired. Calls run in a 403 forbidden - the service is thus offline for users without VPN.

    This is not avaible, is a problem fro Zippyshare.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is there any good alternative suggestion for me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello 13 afternoon,

    what's your suggestion?

    This Hoster is good: https://mega.nz/

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very very much for the mega.nz link.

    Wolfgang

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for comp-ing this talented musician!

    ReplyDelete