For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Vol. 1151




01 THE EASYBEATS Land of Make Believe
02 AFFINITY Mr. Joy
03 COUNTRY JOE & THE FISH The Return of Sweet Lorraine
04 THE VAGRANTS A Sunny Summer Rain
05 THE SPIDERS Now
06 SOUTHWIND You're Gonna Blow My Mind
07 MANFRED MANN Cubist Town
08 OMNIBUS Shake It Off
09 SOUNDS OF MODIFICATION What Is This in the Mist
10 CIRCUS 2000 Magic Bean
11 MORKA Fourteen Young Children
12 THUNDERCLAP NEWMAN I See It All
13 THE JARVIS STREET REVUE Sally's Hymn
14 KIPPINGTON LODGE Land of Sea
15 MERRELL FANKHAUSER & H.M.S. BOUNTY Rich Man's Fable
16 ERIK You Said - But I've Got My Way
17 BIRMINGHAM SUNDAY Mr Waters
18 BOKAJ RETSIEM So Bad

1 comment:

  1. Another great music mix. It's really remarkable to consider the scope and depth of your music appreciation. Thanks once more for your efforts to introduce us all to so many great artists and songs.

    ReplyDelete