For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Vol. 1158




01 VANITY FAIR Waiting
02 TONY CRANE His World
03 JOHN WONDERLING Man of Straw
04 BREAD, LOVE & DREAMS Artificial Light
05 APHRODITE'S CHILD Mister Thomas
06 TUESDAY'S CHILDREN Guess, I'm Losing You
07 STEAMPACKET Fruitseller Oldman's Song
08 ARCH OF TRIUMPH My Year Is A Day
09 SUNDRAGON Five White Horses
10 JOHN FRED & HIS PLAYBOY BAND No Letter Today
11 CASCADES Misty
12 JASON JAMES Miss Pilkington's Maid
13 JOHNNIE YOUNG Craise Frinton Kirk
14 JAWBONE How's Ya Pa
15 JOINT EFFORT The Third Eye
16 MET & ZONDER Now I Know
17 RICH FEVER Everything's Moving
18 THE FOUR SEASONS Genuine Imitation Life
19 PRIMROSE CIRCUS P.S. Call Me
20 LAURELS Rainmaker
21 PARAPHERNALIA Mary Maiden
22 ROKES The Works of Bartholomew
23 WILDFLOWER Coffee Cup

3 comments:

  1. Another fine one! I am still awestruck at the volume of music I am just now discovering thru your prodigious compilations. I'm sure others will agree.. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. tEM COMO LIBERAR OS LINKS ANTERIORES AOS 1160
    GRATO
    JAIRO

    ReplyDelete