For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Friday, October 7, 2022

Creedence Clearwater Revival, part 2


 


01 Up Around The Bend
02 I Heard It Through The Grapevine
03 It Came Out Of The Sky
04 Cross-Tie Walker
05 The Midnight Special
06 Bad Moon Rising
07 Commotion
08 Fortunate Son
09 Who'll Stop The Rain
10 Born To Move
11 Tombstone Shadow
12 Feelin' Blue
13 Hey Tonight
14 Long As I Can See The Light
15 Porterville
16 Cotton Fields
17 Lookin' Out My Back Door
18 Down On The Corner
19 Molina
20 Someday Never Comes
21 Lodi
22 Sweet Hitch-Hiker
23 Travelin' Band
24 Have You Ever Seen The Rain

9 comments:

  1. Hi Hajul. Could you add my blog to your Blogroll? Thanks in advance.

    My blog: https://fiftiesbeat.blogspot.com

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Is it possible to re-upload the Creedence Clearwater Revival, part 1?

    Thank you!

    WarfDawg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Here
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/kt2e4wda96gh77m/Creedence_Clearwater_Revival_-_13_Afternoon_Collection.rar/file

      Delete
  3. Hi!

    Another request...

    Any chance you could make the link to The Byrds, part 1 active again?

    Again, thank you!

    WarfDawg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/vpm3mjsa1jaj0jh/The_Byrds_-_13_Afternoon_Collection.rar/file

      Delete
  4. Many thanks Tarkus for fulling my two requests.

    You have a great day and weekend!

    WarfDawg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I'm a great fan of CCR. I'll enjoy to listen to your compilation.

    ReplyDelete