For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Saturday, March 4, 2023

The Blues Magoos


 


01 (We Ain't Got) Nothin' Yet
02 Tobacco Road
03 Chicken Wire Lady
04 Accidental Meditation
05 I Can Hear The Grass Grow
06 I Wanna Be There
07 Sometimes I Think About
08 Rush Hour
09 Albert Common Is Dead
10 Life Is Just A Cher O' Bowlies
11 She's Coming Home
12 Slow Down Sundown
13 Magoo´s Blues
14 Gloria
15 There's A Chance We Can Make It
16 There She Goes
17 Gotta Get Away
18 Sybil Green ( Of The In Between )
19 You're Getting Old
20 Can't Get Enough Of You

The Blues Magoos are an American rock group from The Bronx, a borough of New York City, United States. They were at the forefront of the psychedelic music trend, beginning in 1966.

2 comments:

  1. I saw them around 1967. One of my first concerts. They played at one of the local High Schools and wore their electric suits that lit up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! An unforgettable experience!

      Delete