For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Jon Lord


 


NOTE: I sincerely apologize for not being able to reupload links as I lost many original files due to a severe computer crash. I appreciate individuals like Tony, Tarkus, and the heroes who wear no capes for their generous support, dedicating their time and effort to respond to any requests for new links.

1 Guitar
2 Continuo On B.A.C.H.
3 Drums
4 Window (1st Movement - Renga)
5 Bass Guitar
6 Piano
7 Organ
8 Sarabande

John Douglas Lord was an English keyboardist and composer. In 1968, Lord co-founded the hard rock band Deep Purple, and he became regarded as its leader in the early years.

5 comments:

  1. I like very much your site, including the images. Thanks! Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. Hajul. I am blushing
    It is YOU who make the effort.
    As always, Many Thanks and Be Well

    ReplyDelete
  3. email me, I may have a proposition for you.

    ReplyDelete