For those generous people who would like to encourage me

Friday, May 24, 2024

Group Therapy


 

01 Wait
02 Come See About Me
03 Cheer Up Baby
04 Remember What You Said
05 The Exodus Song
06 Can't Stop Lovin' You Baby
07 Hey Joe
08 I Must Go
09 Expressway To Your Heart
10 Morning Dew
11 Who’ll Be Next
12 A Very Happy Day
13 River Deep, Mountain High
14 Foxy Lady
15 People Get Ready
16 Willie
17 I Can't Believe It
18 Really Together
19 I Got To Live

This New York-based psychedelic blues rock quintet featured Ray Kennedy (vocals), Art Del Gudico (guitar), Jerry Guida (organ), Tommy Burns (drums) and Michael Lamont (drums). The band’s debut album largely comprised of contemporary hits, notably ‘Hey Joe’, ‘Morning Dew’ and ‘Come See About Me’.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog of yours! You are in my lists! https://lasectabluetales.blogspot.com B.R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've added your fantastic blog to my list.

      Delete